Still the Undisputed Champion of Router How-to Books
More than 10 years after its original publication, WOODWORKING WITH THE ROUTER remains the most highly regardedùand best-sellingùrouter manual available. Clear, comprehensive, and readable, it's packed with the techniques and tricks you'll need to unleash your router's incredible potential. You'll find the best ways to . . .
- Cut decorative edgings and moldings
- Surface wood and joint edges for glue-ups
- Shape furniture parts
- Cut curves, circles, and ovals
- Make cope-and-stick frames, raise panels
- Cut strong, practical joints of all kindsùdadoes, rabbets, laps and halflaps, dovetails and sliding dovetails, mortise-and-tenon
- Make simple, accurate jigs and fixtures
- Design, make, and use templates to cut joints and shape parts
- Design, build, and use a router table
All that and more is covered in this expanded, thoroughly revised and updated edition. Hundreds of large, clear photos and drawingsùnow in full colorùshow you everything you need to know about using a router productively and safely. The information is specific, tested, and accurate, making this crackerjack manual almost as indispensable as the router itself!