Animal Embroidery Workbook: Step-by-Step Techniques & Patterns for 30 Cute Critters & More
Designs include Foxes, Sloths, Hedgehogs, Giraffes, Cats, Chickadees, Pandas, Bees, Flowers & More
Ships in 1 - 2 business days
Take your embroidery to the next level with what's sure to be the most charming embroidery book you'll ever own!
From a sweet giraffe and an elephant with a flower crown to a smiling sloth and a dancing unicorn, Animal Embroidery Workbook features dozens of easy-to-use templates to create embroidery hoops of all your favorite animals!
- 30 charming projects for animal embroidery hoops, including a giraffe, fox, hedgehog, cat, chickadee, red panda, and more, each with beautiful floral accents
- Step-by-step instructions, color diagrams, stitch direction diagrams, color keys, and full-size patterns for designs that range from simple to challenging
- Beginner-friendly guide to basic stitches, tools, supplies, and techniques, such as transferring patterns and setting up a double hoop
- Modern techniques for blending and creating depth, texture, and personality within each design
- Author Jessica Long is a popular embroidery artist and the owner of Jessica Long Embroidery where she shares her embroidery patterns, kits, helpful tutorials, and more
|Size||8" x 10"|
Write Your Own Review
In Animal Embroidery Workbook, Jessica enlivens the craft of embroidery with whimsy and fun, using her skill as an artist to bring a variety of critters to life. Jessica's projects are endearing, her instructions are easy to follow, and her joy in stitching is infectious. A fabulous book for beginners and beyond who want to play with contemporary embroidery.Mary Corbet, Needle 'n Thread (needlenthread.com)
Whether you're a beginning embroiderer or a seasoned stitcher, Animal Embroidery Workbook is perfect for both. Jessica introduces you to supplies and stitches as well as how to create her delightful designs—including my favorite: the Smiling Sloth!Sara Barnes, Brown Paper Bag (brwnpaperbag.com, @brwnpaperbag)/cite>