Anthill - Children's Board Book
One-of-a-Kind Board Book Teaches Kids Ages 2 to 5 about Ants, Exploring More Deeply into an Anthill with Every Turn of the Page; Educational Facts, Vocabulary Words, and More
We see ants almost every day, but have you ever wondered what they do on a daily basis or what it would be like to live inside of an anthill?
A charming picture book to teach children what it would be like to live inside of an anthill! Starting with the outside of the anthill and working its way deeper in, this one-of-a-kind board book features dozens of adorable illustrations, educational captions, vocabulary words, cut-out accents, and hidden chambers to be revealed. Learn all about these busy ants and the amazing work they do!
A charming picture book to show kids what it would be like to be an ant!
- Unique board book teaches kids about the important lives and work of a colony of ants
- An amazing adventure takes children inside an anthill with every new turn of the page
- Learn the different kinds of ants, what they do (it's a lot!), how they live, and what all the amazing passageways inside an anthill are for
- Cut-out accents and charming illustrations on unique anthill-shaped, extra-thick board pages
- Kids age 2-5 will love learning all about ants, with fun facts, interesting captions, and new vocabulary words
|Size||9" x 9" x .75"|
|Author||Petra Bartikova & Magdalena Takacova|
...a look behind the scenes of some of nature's busiest spots.Upstate Parent Magazine