Beehive - Children's Board Book
One-of-a-Kind Board Book Teaches Kids Ages 2 to 5 about Bees, Exploring More Deeply into a Hive with Every Turn of the Page; Educational Facts, Vocabulary Words, and More
A charming picture board book to teach children what it would be like to be a bee living in a beehive!
Starting with the outside of the hive and working its way further in, this one-of-a-kind board book features dozens of adorable illustrations, vocabulary words, educational captions, cut-out accents, and hidden chambers to be revealed. Learn all about these busy bees and all of their important roles in nature!
A charming picture book to show kids what it would be like to be a bee!
- Unique board book teaches kids about the unseen world of a colony of bees
- An amazing adventure takes children inside a beehive with every new turn of the page
- Learn the roles of bees, from how they collect pollen to how they produce honey
- Cut-out accents and charming illustrations on unique beehive-shaped, extra-thick board pages
- Kids age 2-5 will love learning all about bees, with fun facts, interesting captions, and new vocabulary words
|Size||9" x 9" x .75"|
|Author||Petra Bartikova & Magdalena Takacova|
Entertains just as much as its educates about our natural world.SoCalCityKids.com