Beginner's Guide to Punch Needle Projects
26 Accessories and Decorations to Embroider in Relief
Punch needle is as relaxing as it is gratifying!
With just a few affordable tools, materials, and Beginner’s Guide to Punch Needle Projects, anyone can learn and enjoy the art of punch needle. Featuring 26 step-by-step colorful and fun projects for unique home décor, pillows, gift tags, toys, and more, this book will show you all of the essential techniques as you create a collection of playful punch needle masterpieces!
Get hooked on punch needle!
- Fast and easy to do, learn the magical craft of punch needle with an introduction to all the basic notions and techniques
- 26 colorful and lively creations you can make to wear, give as gifts, or use to decorate your home
- Step-by-step instructions and high-quality photography for every project
- Wide variety of unique projects, including tags, cushions, mushroom décor, a hedgehog toy, a lion pin, stand-up houses, and more
- Author Juliette Michelet is an embroiderer, crafter, punch needle artist, and contributor for Marie Claire Idées
|Size||7.5" x 9" x .23"|
This quick-start guide gives an overview of punch needle basics, followed by a collection of beginner-friendly projects designed to emphasize the variety of textures that can be created with punch needle embroidery.Library Journal