Big Book of Christmas Ornaments and Decorations: 37 Favorite Projects and Patterns
Scroll Saw Designs for Santas, Wreaths, 3D & More using Fretwork, Compound, Intarsia, & Inlay
There is a project inside Big Book of Christmas Ornaments and Decorations for everyone, from beginners to advanced craftsmen.
Create holiday masterpieces for the home, family and friends with these tried-and-true scroll saw projects and patterns from the archives of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts. This collection of holiday favorites features fretwork, compound-cuts, intarsia, and inlay projects for ornaments, wreaths, Santas, portraits, candleholders and more
Create holiday masterpieces from the archives of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts magazine for your home, family, and friends!
- 37 projects and patterns for the scroll saw including ornaments, Santas, wreaths, a Nativity set, portraits, candleholders, and more
- Step-by-step instructions for compound cuts, scrolling CDs, using scraps, adding color, and more
- Over 200 color photos show completed projects and illustrate the step-by-step instructions
- Projects for every skill level from beginners to advanced scrollers, so everyone can find something fun to make
- Scrolling's leading experts like Judy Gale Roberts, Kathy Wise, John Nelson, and more, offer information, instruction, and inspiration