Birdhouse, Boxes & Feeders, & Attracting Birds Bundle
Bring on the birds with 36 gardening and woodworking projects to enhance your yard!
Discover expert tips, tricks, and projects that will make birds flock to your yard!
A $39.98 value, yours for only $31.98 - Save 20% When You Buy Both!
Create a magical ecosystem in your backyard by nurturing a habitat garden. This must-have book bundle offers a combined 36 gardening and woodworking projects to attract birds and other backyard wildlife to your home. From building bird boxes and feeders to planting and landscaping plans, these titles are sure to inspire nature enthusiasts, woodworkers, and gardeners alike!
- Book 1: National Wildlife Federation®: Attracting Birds, Butterflies, and Other Backyard Wildlife, Expanded Second Edition: 17 Projects & Step-by-Step Instructions to Give Back to Nature - by Author David Mizejewski
- Book 2: Birdhouses, Boxes & Feeders for the Backyard Hobbyist: 19 Fun-to-Build Projects for Attracting Birds to Your Backyard - by Authors Alan Bridgewater, Gill Bridgewater, Stephen Moss, and Paul Meisel
- Transform your backyard into a flourishing ecosystem to attract birds, as well as butterflies and other wildlife
- Includes 36 step-by-step gardening, landscaping, and construction projects that are appropriate for all skill levels
- Also features expert tips and tricks on attracting birds, feeding, nesting, predators, and more
- Written by David Mizejewski, a renowned naturalist with the National Wildlife Federation and popular TV personality
- Woodworking experts Alan and Gill Bridgewater have teamed up with ornithologist Stephen Moss to produce a range of boxes and feeders designed to meet the needs of birds
|Size||8.5" x 0.4" x 10.9" - 7" x 0.5" x 9.8"|
|Author||Author David Mizejewski, Alan Bridgewater, Gill Bridgewater, Stephen Moss, and Paul Meisel|
In the beautiful book Attracting Birds, Butterflies, and Other Backyard Wildlife, naturalist and TV personality David Mizejewski of the National Wildlife Federation covers a lot of ground about gardening with native plants and creating a bird- and bug-friendly backyard.BirdWatching Daily
The most valuable parts of the book are those in which Mizejewski emphasizes the importance of using native plants to maintain the mutual relationships that plants, animals and other living organisms have developed over the millennia and explains how exotic imports can disrupt this balance.Publishers Weekly