Carving and Painting the Sea Captain: Complete Instructions for Making a Realistic Classic
80 Step-by-Step Photos Show You How to Carve a 12-Inch Figure from Start to Finish
Ships in 1 - 2 business days
Learn how to carve a lifelike sea captain with this start-to-finish project booklet!
From blocking out the planes and roughing in the shapes to adding details, painting, and finishing, more than 80 step-by-step photographs guide you through the entire process.
- Start-to-finish guide to carving & painting a lifelike man of the sea
- More than 80 step-by-step how-to photographs
- Expert advice on blocking, shaping, detailing, and finishing
- Techniques and strategies to use for any realistic figure carving
- Full-size patterns for front, back, left, and right views
|Size||8.5" x 11"|
Write Your Own Review
Dylan Goodson takes realistic figure carving to the next level with his masterful understanding of anatomy and attention to detail.Woodcarving Illustrated
There are a lot of things that I love about being a woodcarver, but the greatest reward is sharing my work with people and seeing the wonder and joy on their faces.Dylan Goodson