Creative Crochet Projects
12 Playful Projects for Beginners and Beyond
You've never seen a crochet book like this before!
Whether you want to learn how to crochet or you’re looking for new projects to try, Creative Play with Crochet is for you! Featuring 12 projects that start easy and introduce a new technique one design at a time, this exciting guide contains crochet patterns you won’t find anywhere else! Filled with personality and color, follow step-by-step instructions and skill-building tutorials to create a collection of charming crochet projects, from a beehive mobile and a kitchen play mat to toys, beanies, scarves, and more!
Crochet with creativity!
- 12 fun crochet projects with a charming, offbeat sense of style
- Create kids' toys, beanies, buntings, scarves, a beehive mobile, and more
- Step-by-step instructions, coordinating photography, and skill-building tutorials
- Beginner-friendly introduction to common stitches and crochet basics
- Author Stephanie Pokorny has a one-of-a-kind style that has both wide appeal and originality
|Size||8.5" x 11" x .23"|
I absolutely adore everything that Stephanie designs and she continues to impress with Creative Crochet Projects. She transforms balls of yarn into fun, creative, and eye-catching projects that are both wearable and playful! I want to pick up my hook and start stitching!Sarah Zimmerman, author of Crochet Cute Critters, founder of Repeat Crafter Me (repeatcrafterme.com)
Stephanie Pokorny is one of the most creative crochet designers working today and her clever ideas shine through in this book. Every design is innovative, joyous, and most of all, FUN!Heather Mann, host of the WeCrochet Podcast at crochet.com