Discovering the Secret World of Nature Underground
Exciting Board Book Takes Kids Ages 2 to 5 More Deeply into the Ground with Every Turn of the Page, plus Fun and Educational Facts
An exciting picture book to teach children what it’s like to be an animal living underground!
From mice and rabbits to badgers and ants, this engaging board book features dozens of illustrations, educational captions, vocabulary words, cut-out accents, and hidden chambers to be revealed with each turn of the page. Learn all about these fascinating underground animals and the amazing lives they live!
A charming picture book to show kids what it would be like to live underground!
- Unique board book teaches kids about the important lives of animals that live beneath the ground
- An amazing adventure takes children inside the land with every new turn of the page
- Meet the different animals that live underground, what they do, and how they live, including rabbits, mice, badgers, ants, and more
- Cut-out accents and charming illustrations on uniquely shaped, extra-thick board pages
- Kids age 2-5 will love learning all about the world under their feet, with fun facts, interesting captions, and new vocabulary words
|Size||9" x 0.75" x 9"|
This adorable, vibrant, interactive board book will help children discover the intriguing mysteries of nature below the soil and pique their interest to go exploring outdoors.Sandi Schwartz, happysciencemom.com