Fast-Fold Hexie Quilting: A Quick & Easy Technique for Hexagon Quilting
20 Projects to Create Hexies in Half the Time with Backing & Batting Included; Step-by-Step Instructions, Easy Blocks
The simple Fast-Fold Hexie method replaces English paper piecing—no fancy supplies needed!
Featuring 20 exciting quilting projects, create an array of hexagons with less cutting in less time with the quilt-as-you-go technique! Learn the basic construction of fast-fold hexies, then practice fussy cut hexies, half hexagons, stacked hexies, and more. With step-by-step instructions and easy-to-use patterns, you’ll love learning this simple and innovative way to make amazing hexagon projects, from a baby quilt to a holiday tree skirt.
The hexie project guide you've been waiting for!
- 20 easy projects, from a table topper and a pouch bag to a holiday tree skirt and baby quilts
- Quilt-as-you-go method is simple and innovative and can create endless varieties of hexagon projects using pre-cuts and fabric scraps
- Beginner-friendly guide to creating hexagons with less cutting and less time, in follow up to Fast-Fold Hexies
- Step-by-step instructions, helpful illustrations, and easy-to-use, full-size patterns
- Insightful tips, project variations, advanced techniques to try, and more
|Size||8.4" x 0.3" x 10.9"|
Hexie lovers will delight in this innovative approach to making quilt-as-you-go hexagons. Clear step-by-step directions are provided for projects in a variety of sizes to inspire both beginner and seasoned quilters. Mary's method to produce a 'no binding required' zigzag quilt edge is definitely on my to-do list!KAREN NEARY, Author of Quilting Beauties and Canadian Heritage Quilting (sewkarenlycreated.com)