Fat Quarter Workshop: 12 Skill-Building Quilt Patterns
Beginner-Friendly Step-by-Step Projects to Use Up Your Stash of 18 x 21 Fabric Scraps; Essential Techniques, Diagrams, Advice, & More
Get started working through your scrap collections with the must-have fat quarter resource for every passionate quilter, Fat Quarter Workshop!
A great resource for quilters, especially beginners, fat quarters are bundles of colorful, coordinating fabrics so all of the “choosing” is already done for them! From the owner of the Quilt Addicts Anonymous and Stashin' with Stephanie, Stephanie Soebbing, Fat Quarter Workshop features 12 quilt patterns and step-by-step projects using these convenient bundles, plus insightful details on how to choose fabrics and colors to use in your quilt projects. Also included are essential quilting techniques, such as free motion quilting, straight-line quilting, and more.
Turn fat quarters into gorgeous quilts!
- 12 step-by-step projects with beautiful patterns that use convenient, color-coordinated bundles of fabric
- The perfect guide for quilters of every level who want to use up their stash of fat quarter bundles
- Beginner-friendly techniques for piecing, making a quilt sandwich, and finishing
- Insightful advice on how to choose fabrics and colors to use in your quilt projects
- Author Stephanie Soebbing is the owner of Quilt Addicts Anonymous and the author of Super Simple Quilts for the Modern Home
|Size||8.5" x 11"|
The clever designs of the quilts featured in this book make me want to grab a bundle and start sewing! Stephanie knows how to pick just the right fabrics to make her designs pop!Jessica VanDenburgh, Author and Fabric Designer, Sew Many Creations