Great Book of Tattoo Designs, Revised Edition
More than 500 Body Art Designs
Fantasy, Celtic, Floral, Wildlife, and Symbol Designs for the Skin from the Legendary Lora Irish
From delicate roses to majestic animals, from steampunk to Celtic, from fairies to Mayan warriors, this comprehensive collection of original artwork presents all of today's most popular tattoo subjects. Nationally recognized graphic designer Lora S. Irish looks at the human body with an artist's eye, to create designs that look great on skin. Over 500 exquisite patterns strike the perfect balance between artistic vision and the practical demands of needle and ink.
500 beautiful images—designed for skin!
- Fantasy designs include fiery dragons, elegant fairies, a Pegasus, and green men
- Celtic designs include knot work, skulls, snakes, birds, and intricate arm bands
- Floral designs include roses, carnations, irises, daffodils, and violets, rich with greenery
- Symbol designs include religious crosses, ships, angels, steampunk gears, shields, and masks
- Wildlife designs include wolves, bears, owls, horses, eagles, and big cats
- ...and much more!
Lora Irish understands what tattoo artists need and what tattoo collectors want.Joy Surles, Editor -- Art & Ink / Outlaw Biker Publications