Hexagon Star Quilts
113 English Paper-Pieced Star Patterns to Piece and Applique
Full-Size Patterns and 7 Step-by-Step Projects for Hand or Machine EPP Using Your Stash, Scraps, & Pre-cuts
Discover a world of 100 English paper pieced star block patterns that fit inside a hexagon, from classic style to modern and quirky! Either by hand or machine, learn and practice English paper piecing using scraps or precuts, and choose from a wide selection of star patterns for a smooth piecing experience – with minimal guesswork! Put it all together with 7 stunning quilt projects that contain clear, step-by-step directions, coordinating diagrams and illustrations, and beautiful photography.
- 113 full-size patterns that fit inside a 6" (15.25cm) block, with a variety of choices for a smooth piecing experience with minimal guesswork
- 7 projects 4 small and 3 large—with complete step-by-step instructions, photography, star pattern lists, and helpful diagrams and illustrations
- Carving a Pocket Spoon This versatile utensil lets you eat on the go with elegance and ease By Emmet Van Driesche
- Scrap and precut-friendly guide to English paper pieced (EPP) star block patterns that fit inside a hexagon, from classic style to modern and quirky
- Learn English paper piecing both by hand and by machine with clear, easy-to-follow directions
- Learn how to design your own quilt for total creative freedom
Explore a new world of 113 English paper-pieced star block patterns that fit inside a 6 inch (15.25 centimeter) hexagon, from classic style to modern and quirky, with Hexagon Star Quilts!
|Size||8.5" x 11" x .37"|
If you've ever wondered how to construct elaborate English Paper Piecing (EPP) quilts, Cathy Perlmutter's book Hexagon Star Quilts provides the answers. Besides many wonderful designs, Cathy's detailed instructions and illustrations on EPP are absolutely outstanding!Mary M. Hogan, quilter, teacher, designer, and author of Fast-Fold Hexies, MaryMHogan.com
This book is jam-packed with excellent photos and tons of inspiration for novice and seasoned EPP enthusiasts. Cathy's clever mix of hexagons and stars will motivate lovers of hexies worldwide.Sue O'Very of Sue O'Very Designs, BERNINA Ambassador, BluPrint Instructor, Aurifil thread designer
Ms. Perlmutter has designed these stars so anyone, from beginner to expert, will enjoy piecing them. Great instructions with plenty of pictures make this book a must-have in your EPP library.SThe Applique Society