Hidden Animals Coloring Book: Discover Your Favorite Animals Hiding in Plain Sight
32 Intricate Designs; Camouflaged Bears, Iguanas, Zebras, Owls, and More in Their Natural Habitats
With an observant eye, explore the ultimate coloring experience that's unlike any other animal-inspired coloring book!
Hidden Animals Coloring Book is filled with 32 intricate line art designs of camouflaged animals in their natural habitats. Including bears, iguanas, zebras, owls, and more, this coloring book for adults is an exciting, creative escape that shows how animals masterfully blend in with camouflage. Learn about each animal with the interesting descriptions for every design that explain how the featured animal uses camouflage in their habitats, plus other exciting fun facts! Frame-worthy designs are printed on a single side of high-quality, extra-thick paper with perforated edges.
Search through beautiful jungles, forests, deserts, and oceans to see what you can find!
- 32 intricate designs of animals camouflaged within their natural habitats and just waiting to be colored into life
- 8 beautiful examples fully colored by Llara Pazdan, Claudia Freddi, and Kirsten Green, to offer design inspiration
- Fun facts about each animal's camouflage tactics and how they hide in their surroundings, so you can learn as you color
- Wild animal designs include bears, leopards, pandas, iguanas, zebras, owls, sloths, and more
- One-side-only designs so you don't have to decide which designs to color and which to sacrifice
- Perforated pages so when your art is complete, you can remove it to display or give it as a gift
|Size||8.5" X 10.875"|
Eagle-eyed nature lovers will delight in this fun coloring book! Veronica's illustrations capture the joy and excitement of spotting your favorite animals hidden in the patterns of nature. This book is a beautiful reminder to pay attention every day and look for our animal friends in the world all around us!Jess Volinski, author of the Notebook Doodles series of coloring books
The vibrant contrast of the landscapes and the joyful portraits of the wildlife are in perfect combination. This book is a beautiful invitation to honor Nature—the greatest artist.Valentina Harper, author of the Creative Coloring series
Animals seem to come to life, the more you color. I love how these designs present animals on unique, artistic backgrounds, from water to woods. As an animal-lover, this coloring book hits all the right spots.Aimee Heckel, author and writer for USA Today