Home Office Solutions: How to Set Up an Efficient Workspace Anywhere in Your House
Creating a Comfortable Space for Remote Work; Space-Efficient Ideas, Organization Tips, and More
From a cozy corner to converting a shed or garage, create an efficient and attractive workspace where you can earn your living comfortably!
Whether you’ve been working from home for years, or you’re brand new to telecommuting and have questions, Home Office Solutions holds all the answers and inspiration for making a workspace you’ll love. Providing tips on home office ideas, space-efficient furniture, lighting, WIFI, organization, and so much more, also included is detailed advice on how to successfully work from home, plus the pros and cons of setting up a home office in different areas.
Create an efficient and attractive workspace where you can earn your living comfortably!
- A workspace you'll love: How to make your home office comfortable, efficient, and enjoyable to maximize the benefits
- Answers to all your questions: The pros and cons of spare rooms, basements, kitchens, and other spaces, design tips, helpful advice, inspirational photos, and more
- Space-efficient ideas: Furniture, lighting, organization, reducing clutter, and other ideas to make the most of the space you have
- Expert insight on home office design, working from home successfully, staying productive with kids and pets in the house, and more
- Embrace the future of work: According to Forbes, "Work is forever changed." Join the work-from-home shift with an efficient, comfortable home workspace
|Size||8" X 10"|
A wonderful guide for creating a home office—everything from the best furniture to colors that promote productivity are included. Highly recommended.Rob Kirkbride, editor-in-chief, Business of Furniture and Workplaces magazines
The definitive guide to successfully creating a productive residential workspace.Leslie Newsom Rascoe, Design Director, Milieu Magazine
This is the ultimate how-to guide to create a home office for the way we live and work today.Kara Butterfield, Interior Stylist, Editor-At-Large, Boston Home magazine