Illustrated Cabinetmaking (Hardcover)
How to Design and Construct Furniture That Works (American Woodworker)
Ships in 1 - 2 business days
Illustrated Cabinetmaking is the most complete visual guide to furniture construction ever published.
The most complete visual guide to furniture construction ever published! Includes hundreds of clearly-labeled drawings and exploded diagrams that explain everything there is to know about joints, sub-assemblies and furniture design.
Design and construct furniture that works with the help of the most complete visual guide ever published! It's all here:
- Ideas and Inspiration. A visual source of information ranging from furniture styles and dimensions to joinery. The essence of more than 100 classic furniture pieces is captured in highly detailed, exploded drawings.
- Standards. Take the guesswork out of designing kitchen cabinets, dining tables, desks, bookcases, and chests by applying the time-honored dimension and ergonomic standards shown here.
- Options and Alternatives. With more than 150 joints and subassemblies at your fingertips, you'll be able to easily alter appearance or construction of any project.
- Construction Solutions. More than 1,300 drawings take you inside the furniture and show you classic solutions to age-old problems, such as hanging a drawer, attaching a tabletop, and pegging a mortise.
- Plans. If you don't have the time or inclination to design your own furniture, sources to locate the plans for most of the furniture pieces are included.