Landscape Pyrography Techniques & Projects: A Beginner's Guide to Burning by Layer for Beautiful Results
Woodburning Textured, Lifelike Scenes in Layers, with Lora S. Irish
Nationally recognized artist and pyrographer Lora S. Irish reveals her easy-to-learn methods for working in layers to obtain stunning results.
Create realistic landscape pyrography burnings with this comprehensive guide. Discover easy-to-learn methods for working in layers to obtain stunning results, along with 4 practice projects, a step-by-step Mail Pouch Tobacco-style barn project, and dozens of ready-to-use patterns with finished examples.
Learn to create realistic landscape pyrography burnings with this comprehensive guide from Lora S. Irish!
- 4 practice projects to help you learn a wide range of pyro techniques and effects
- Step-by-step capstone project for a rustic Advertising Barn
- Dozens of ready-to-use patterns for landscape scenes, with finished examples.
- Learn how to create practice boards for pen tip strokes, texture fills, landscape features, and architectural elements
- Complete guide to supplies, burning units, pen tips, pyrography media, safety, and more
- In-depth tips and techniques from a master pyrography artist
|Size||8.5" x 11" x .47"|
|Author||Lora S. Irish|
It may take practice to get as good as Irish...but it will surely be worth itBRISTOL HERALD COURIER
There doesn't seem to be a medium that Lora Irish hasn't mastered... She's literally written the book on pyrographyPYROGRAPHY ONLINE
Lora's many pattern books have inspired countless carvers over the years, myself included... (she) influences many aspiring artists and craftsmenSHAWN CIPA, AUTHOR OF CARVING FANTASY & LEGEND FIGURES IN WOOD