Learn to Carve Gnomes, Trolls, and Mythical Creatures: 15 Simple Step-by-Step Projects
Woodcarving Plans & Instructions for a Unicorn, Wizard, Dragon, Elf, Toad, Owl, and More
A delightful woodcarving book devoted solely to magical little creatures!
A woodcarving book devoted solely to magical little creatures! Learn to Carve Gnomes, Trolls, and Mythical Creatures boasts a menagerie of 15 step-by-step woodcarving projects, from a mushroom house, unicorn, and gnome to a wizard, dragon, elf, and more. Beginners and pros alike will get a kick out of these charming designs, all featuring charismatic personality.
- 15 beginner-friendly projects with step-by-step instructions and coordinating photography
- Full-size patterns with painting and finishing instructions for each project
- Instructional guide for carvers of all skill levels to learn how to whittle and carve a variety of fantastical creatures
- Progress your skills, from easy projects like a simple mushroom house to an intermediate elf and gnome to a more advanced dragon, wizard, and more
- Author Sara Barraclough is a master carver, a regular contributor to Woodcarving Illustrated magazine, and the author of Weekend Whittling Projects
|Size||8" X 10" in|
Highly recommended. Each of Sara's characters is rendered with humor, joy, and an attentiveness to the details that beginning carvers need to succeed. Following along with this book feels like carving with a friend.Kaylee Schofield, Managing Editor, Woodcarving Illustrated Magazine
Sara's straightforward, simple approach helps guide the reader through the projects on a fantastic journey to create fun, caricature-style carvings. Her passion jumps from the pages, giving inspiration to carvers of any skill level.Dwayne Gosnell, Caricature Carvers of America, Author of Woodcarving a Halloween Chess Set