A Beginner's Guide to Burning Decorative Designs on Leather
Learn a completely new way to burn with Leather Pyrography!
For absolute beginners or passionate wood burners that are curious to work on a new medium, this book by pyrography teacher Michele Y. Parsons is a must-have, detailed guide to leather pyrography.
Containing six projects for a bookmark, key fob, journal cover, and more, as well as step-by-step instructions and photography, you'll learn a completely new way to burn! Understand different types of pens and how they interact with leather as opposed to wood, how to fix mistakes, and so much more in this comprehensive guide!
Pyrography isn't just for wood!
- Beginner-friendly guide to the art of pyrography for leather decorations and accessories
- 6 skill-building projects ranging in difficulty to help you get started
- Step-by-step instructions and photography take you through every part of the process
- Detailed information on pyrography pens, how they vary, and how they interact with leather as opposed to wood
- Author and founder of Parsons Wood Artistry, Michele Y. Parsons teaches pyrography workshops all over the U.S.
|Size||8" x 10" x .37"|
When it comes to using pyrography to burn on leather, this book is perfect for beginners and an excellent resource for your bookshelf. No more guessing or buying products that you don't need! Michele's book completely sets you up to be successful, from using whatever type burner you already have to the types of leather you may want to choose for your future designs.Jo Schwartz, pyrography wood artist and author of Woodburning Realistic People