Making Alphabet Friendship Bracelets: 52 Designs and Instructions for Personalizing
How to Braid and Knot Names, Words, Phrases, Numbers, and Inspiring Messages to Wear or Share
Take your friendship bracelets to the next level!
Learn how to make personalized gifts for your friends by adding names, inspiring words, and special messages to make your friendship bracelets one-of-a-kind! This quick and simple guide will show you step-by-step braiding techniques to take your knotted crafts to the next level, plus an inspiring tutorial on how to make your own original pattern. Author Suzanne McNeill has written more than 230 craft and hobby books that share her passion for creating.
Add personalized flair to your friendship bracelets!
- Beginner-friendly quick and easy guide on how to braid words, names, and personalized messages into friendship bracelets
- Step-by-step instructions, coordinating illustrations, knotting diagrams, and helpful tips
- Insightful tutorials on choosing colors, determining sizes, creating letters, troubleshooting, and more
- Over 50 graphs of fun designs to help spark ideas for your creations, plus blank graphs to design your own
- Author Suzanne McNeill has written more than 230 popular craft and hobby books
|Size||8.5" X 11"|
Meditative and calming for the crafter, and delightful and affirming for the recipient, Suzanne McNeill's bracelet designs weave love, inspiration, and connection into a colorful gift friends will treasure.Asha Dornfest, author of Parent Hacks and co-host of the Edit Your Life podcast
Making Alphabet Friendship Bracelets brings everyone's favorite handmade gift to the next level with fun, personalized DIY bracelet tutorials for any occasion.Jacinda Boneau, author of Pretty Prudent Home, PrettyPrudent.com