Making Friendship Bracelets with Cute Pictures
101 Designs from Cats and Dogs to Hearts and Holidays, and Instructions for Personalizing
Take your friendship bracelets to the next level!
Learn how to make personalized gifts for your friends by adding pictures, shapes, symbols, other charming images to make your friendship bracelets pop! This quick and simple guide will show you step-by-step braiding techniques to take your knotted crafts to the next level, plus an inspiring tutorial on to make your own original pattern. Author Suzanne McNeill has written more than 230 craft and hobby books that share her passion for creating.
Add fantastic flair to your friendship bracelets!
- Beginner-friendly quick and easy guide on how to braid pictures, shapes, symbols, and personalized images into friendship bracelets
- Step-by-step instructions, coordinating illustrations, knotting diagrams, and helpful tips
- Insightful tutorials on the meaning of colors, getting started, basic knots to know, and more
- 101 fun designs to try, plus blank charts to design your own creations
- Author Suzanne McNeill has written more than 230 popular craft and hobby books
|Size||8.5" x 11"|
My teenage self would have gone crazy for these designs, and my grownup self is so impressed by how much of the friendship bracelet technique is included in this book.Mollie Johanson, co-host of The Very Serious Crafts Podcast