My Quilting Journal
The must-have resource for every passionate quilter!
The perfect quilting keepsake, keep track of your projects, your future projects, and your fabric stash. How much fabric did you use for that baby quilt you want to make again? What kind of batting did you use? Who was it for? Great for writing of all the details in one convenient place, making notes of what to do differently for next time, and planning out projects you intend to start, My Quilting Journal is a must-have resource for every passionate quilter! Also included is helpful information, quick reference formulas, and yardage charts.
See what one simple block can do!
- Handy journal for quilters to keep track of past projects and plan future projects
- Quick reference information, formulas, and yardage charts provided on inside covers
- Record important details about your project successes—and missteps—for easy reference later
- Convenient band closure holds journal closed and compact, so it fits easily into your quilting bag
- The perfect gift hfor any quilting or sewing enthusiast
Keep track of your projects, your future projects, and your fabric stash inside My Quilting Journal!
|Size||6" x 8"|
|Author||Linda J. Hahn|
This book has a place for everything to help a quilter stay on track and follow their quilting journey. It will help keep current projects organized as well as document completed projects. And then there are charts of very useful information right at your fingertips. This is a must-have for any quilter!Sandy Berg, author of Inspired Star Block Quilts
As quilters, we're aware of the need to document our quilts. This book is the perfect tool . . . to look back through your completed pattern pages and see your accomplishments and growth as a quilter. This is your quilting legacy.Judy Gula, author of Colorful Batik Panel Quilts