New Anatomy for Strength & Fitness Training
An Illustrated Guide to Your Muscles in Action Including Exercises Used in CrossFit®, P90X®, and Other Popular Fitness Programs
Each exercise is vividly illustrated by a full-color anatomical illustration of the targeted muscles, together with instructions on execution and technique.
This book provides a magnificent visual insight into what happens to your muscles when you exercise. By understanding how your body responds to each movement, you'll be able to isolate specific muscle groups and design the most targeted program possible.>/p>
Get an in-depth look into the most magnificent machine ever created—the human body!
- Over 100 anatomical illustrations of 70 muscles in action, detailed and in full color
- Over 75 exercises to increase your flexibility and strength
- Expert instructions for exercises for strength training and gym fitness, stretching and flexibility training, yoga, Pilates, and bodybuilding
- Learn how each exercise works and understand how it shapes the body, with the science of movement, training concepts, and fitness principles
- Perfect for beginners and advanced fitness practitioners alike, this is the must-have exercise reference for fitness enthusiasts
|Size||8.5" x 11" x .39"|
|Subscription Length||1 Years|
New Anatomy for Strength and Fitness Training is clearly written and designed with highly instructive illustrations. A powerful resource for novice and advanced fitness enthusiasts alike, this book is the Bible of strength and fitness training. It is empowering, and should be in every home and commercial gym.Allan Richter, Editor, Discover Life and Energy Times magazines
Mark Vella, with his New Anatomy for Strength & Fitness Training, has once again created a valuable resource not only for exercise enthusiasts but also for fitness professionals. His detailed drawings and recommended exercises are a useful tool to optimize valuable training time and to design effective programs.Shirley Archer, best-selling author of The Pilates Deck