Organza Hoop Art: Embroidery Techniques and Projects for Sheer Stitching
12 Beginner-Friendly Patterns, Step-by-Step Instructions, Tips to Design Your Own Embroidery, Stitch Guide, and More
Add a wow factor to your embroidery and discover fresh, eye-catching embroidery designs!
Using sheer fabric and a few adjustments to basic embroidery techniques, author Sarah Godfrey’s approach is beginner-friendly so anyone can accomplish this exciting embroidery style. Featuring 12 botanical and whimsical patterns, step-by-step instructions, and so much more, see your stitches in a whole new light!
Have sheer fun with embroidery!
- 12 skill-building projects for organza designs that cast unique, dynamic shadows depending on the angle of the light
- Beginner-friendly techniques make working on sheer fabric easy and approachable for any level of embroiderer
- Step-by-step instructions, coordinating photos, and tips on designing your own embroidery and working with sheer fabric
- Full-size patterns for most designs, including poppies, a sunflower, a coffee cup, a flowerpot, and more
- Stitch glossary with tutorials and a helpful overview on tools, materials, and embroidery basics
- Author Sarah Godfrey was ranked as one of the top "16 Inspiring Embroidery Artists to Follow on Instagram" on BrownPaperBag.com
|Size||8.5" x 0.25" x 9.75"|
Sarah's whimsical and one-of-a-kind style shines in her first book, Organza Hoop Art. Stitchers of all experience levels will love diving into the organza embroidery world with Sarah's precise and easy-to-follow instructions.Lexi Mire Brantman, author of Beautiful Embroidered Accessories
I've been following Sarah's work for years; she has such a unique style and incredible embroidery talent. Everything she touches has a whimsical flair to it, including this beautiful how-to book.Jennifer Cardenas Riggs, author of Embroidery Now
Who knew that embroidery could be so light and airy? Organza Hoop Art by Sarah Godfrey fills my heart with delight! Using just a few basic stitches, the 12 lovely projects focus on home, garden, floral, and sun themes. The thick embroidered images seem to float on the sheer fabric.Debra Valencia, author of Embroidered Lettering: Techniques and Alphabets for Creating 25 Expressive Projects