Paracord Projects for Camping and Outdoor Survival
Practical and Essential Uses for the Ultimate Tool in Your Pack
Discover the endless possibilities with paracord!
Whether you’re camping, hiking, or simply on a walk, cordage is one of the most useful and important items a person can have. From creating fire with paracord to making a compass, author Bryan Lynch shares his expert knowledge on over 60 projects pertaining to paracord, as well as 7 ways to carry it, the fundamentals of survival, and gear list tips.
Discover endless possibilities with paracord!
- 60 useful projects for camping, outdoor use, emergencies, and survival
- 7 ways to carry cordage so you're always prepared
- Step-by-step instructions to make a paracord bracelet, quick deploy bundle, pace count beads, water filter, and much more
- Gear list tips for both minimal and ideal gear
- Author Bryan Lynch also penned the Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Camping and Outdoor Survival Guide
|Size||5.75" x 7" x .41"|
Bryan Lynch's Paracord Projects for Camping and Outdoor Survival is jam-packed with everything you need to know to make the most of paracord on any outdoor adventure. It's a must-have for beginners and experienced travelers alike.Joel Hooks, Pepperell Braiding Company
For everyday adventure seekers and hardcore survivalists alike, this book breaks down the crucial ways paracord can help keep you safe, comfortable, fed, and just plain alive in the wilderness.Meredith Strodel, founder of the outdoor website, HammockLiving.co