Scroll Saw Baby Animals
More Than 50 Adorable Puzzle Projects to Make in Wood
Step-by-Step Sloth, plus Panda, Lion, & Bear Cubs, Puppies, Kittens, & More; How to Simplify for Safe Toys
From baby pandas and piglets to bear cubs and lion cubs, this book has over 50 scroll saw projects and patterns that focus on young animals found in the zoos, woods, jungles, and oceans of the world. Providing basic information on using a scroll saw to creating puzzle animals, there even a few simplified projects with pieces large enough that are safe for children to play with!
Make adorable baby animal puzzle projects with your scroll saw!
- Over 50 patterns for freestanding, interlocking baby animal puzzles you can make on your scroll saw
- Step-by-step project for a sloth in a tree demonstrates how to scroll saw the puzzles
- How to simplify projects to contain pieces big enough to be safe as toys for young kids
- Includes scroll saw basics, how to design from a photograph, and how to cut features
- Authors Judy & Dave Peterson are award-winning scrolling artists and have written four other popular scrolling books
|Size||8.1' x 10 "|
|Author||Judy Peterson and Dave Peterson|
So many adorable projects combined with so much expert advice and knowledge means you'll be turning out beautiful puzzles from the very start.Bob Gilsdorf, Author "Making Inventive Wooden Toys: 33 Wild & Wacky Projects Ideal for STEAM Education "
This addition to the Peterson menagerie includes a wide variety of charming puzzles bound to please scroll saw users at every ability level.Carole Rothman, Author "Scroll Saw Wooden Bowls, Revised & Expanded Edition: 30 Useful & Surprisingly Easy-to-Make Projects "