Sewing Face Masks, Scrub Caps, Arm Slings, and More: Practical Projects for Comfort and Care
14 Easy Patterns for Handmade Fidget Mats, Wheelchair Caddies, Adult Bibs, Blankets, and More
Anyone can learn how to create these thoughtful projects with a purpose, which can be easily made and then gifted or donated to those who need them most!
Sewing Face Masks, Scrub Caps, Arm Slings, and More features 14 easy and intentional sewing projects and patterns that are thoughtful, practical, and important. From face masks and scrub caps to arm slings, fidget blankets, and so much more, you’ll not only learn how to sew and practice basic sewing skills, but you’ll create items and accessories that are crucial for those who need them most.
Sew with a purpose!
- 14 thoughtful projects including face masks, wheelchair caddies, arm slings, blankets, and more
- Beginner-friendly guide with simple projects and a walk-through of all the basic sewing skills you will need
- Step-by-step instructions, coordinating illustrations, and easy-to-follow patterns
- Learn stitching techniques, how to work with a variety of tools and notions, patchwork, pleating, reverse appliqué, and more
- Author Angie Herbertson is a leading Etsy shop owner who offers thoughtful scrub cap sewing patterns with various useful features
|Size||8" x 10"|
Complete with an index of patterns, these straightforward and easy-to-follow projects are a great place for would-be crafters to begin.Publishers Weekly
Angie Herbertson offers a wealth of helpful projects for everyone in the family in need of comfort. Her attention to detail in both instruction and sewing knowledge provides the encouragement and support we all need right now.Choly Knight, author of Sew Me! Sewing Basics and Sew Kawaii!