Tree - Children's Board Book
This Children's Board Book Teaches Kids Ages 2 to 5 What it Would be Like to Live in an Oak Tree
Exploring More Deeply into a Tree with Every Turn of the Page; Educational Facts, Vocabulary Words, & More
An engaging children’s picture book that teaches them what it’s like to live inside of a tree! Start on outside of the tree and work your way further in as this one-of-a-kind board book reveals dozens of adorable illustrations, educational captions and vocabulary words, cut-out accents, and hidden chambers. Discover what kinds of animals you’ll find in trees, what they do, and so much more!
A charming picture book to show kids what it would be like to live inside a tree!
- Unique board book teaches kids about the unseen world found in an oak tree
- An amazing adventure takes children inside a tree with every new turn of the page
- Learn what animals live in trees, what plants live around them, what they do, and more
- Cut-out accents and charming illustrations on unique tree-shaped, extra-thick board pages
- Kids age 2-5 will love learning all about trees, with fun facts, interesting captions, and new vocabulary words
|Size||9" x 9" x .69"|
|Author||Petra Bartikova & Magdalena Takacova|
|Subscription Length||1 Years|
Entertains just as much as its educates about our natural world.SoCalCityKids.com