Woodburning Projects and Patterns for Beginners
17 Skill-Building Projects, Step-by-Step Instructions, Full-Size Templates, Techniques, Tools, Safety, Troubleshooting, and More
This is the perfect place to start your new favorite hobby!
The ultimate beginner-friendly guide to pyrography, this book is the best place to start! Featuring a complete overview and introduction to woodburning, you’ll understand the tools, supplies, and safety precautions involved in this unique art. Learn basic techniques to then complete step-by-step projects – patterns included – for frames, boxes, ornaments, and coasters, as well as how to avoid and fix mistakes, and seal and finish each project.
The ultimate beginner-friendly guide to pyrography!
- Complete introduction to, and overview of, the hobby of woodburning, intended for absolute beginners
- 17 step-by-step projects and patterns for a variety of items, from signs, pendants, and boxes to frames, ornaments, and coasters
- Learn basic techniques for burning even lines, shading, black backgrounds, stippling, and more
- Beginner-friendly advice on the different tools, supplies, and safety precautions involved in the art of woodburning
- Troubleshooting help, with directions for how to avoid and fix mistakes, plus finishing advice
A fresh, new beginner's book that even advanced burners will want. This book really covers everything you need to get started with woodburning, followed by projects of varying degrees of difficulty to let you improve your skills. 'Purist' burners, as well as those who want to finish with a flair of color, will appreciate the details given to complete each project.Jo Schwartz, pyrography artist and author of Woodburning Realistic People, joschwartz.net