Birdhouses, Boxes & Feeders for the Backyard Hobbyist
19 Fun-to-Build Projects for Attracting Birds to Your Backyard
For woodworkers, bird watchers, environmentalists, and anyone who wants to attract birds to their garden
Making your own bird boxes and feeders is a rewarding and environmentally sound way to enhance any garden by attracting birds. This book offers informed advice on siting, nesting, and feeding, along with 17 practical step-by-step construction projects.
Build a bird-friendly backyard!
- 19 projects, appropriate for any skill level, from beginners to expert woodworkers
- 1Introduction to woodworking, a rewarding and environmentally sound hobby
- 1Over 300 photographs, diagrams, step-by-step instructions, and easy-to-follow text
- 1Helpful hints on siting and construction, attracting birds, feeding, nesting, and predators
- 1Create bird-watching opportunities in your own backyard with this guide to building bird nesting boxes and feeders