Yard and Garden Furniture, 2nd Edition
Plans and Step-by-Step Instructions to Create 20 Useful Outdoor Projects
Fill your yard and garden with personal touches you've made yourself, with Yard and Garden Furniture, 2nd Edition!
Complete 20 useful outdoor projects, from simple to sophisticated. With step-by-step instructions, coordinating photography, supply lists, cutting plans, and assembly views, you'll be equipped with inspiration and guidance to create a wide variety of yard and garden furniture pieces, from a basic garden bench to a more challenging porch rocker.
Make the most of your yard with creative DIY furniture!
- 20 useful projects for backyard and garden furniture pieces, from simple to sophisticated
- Step-by-step instructions, corresponding photography, parts lists, cutting plans, exploded views, and assembly views for each project
- Beginner-friendly projects for novices include a planter bench and basic garden bench
- More challenging pieces for intermediate to expert woodworkers include deck chairs and a porch rocker
- Author Bill Hylton is a contributor for Woodworker's Journal and author of several woodworking and home improvement books